Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bobbi Billard is steaming sexy Model Leigh Nguyen - sexy pre-med student


Myspace-Sexygirl of the week
sexy_girls_leigh_nguyen_photos.jpg
Hi, I'm Leigh. I'm a pre-med student majoring in biology and neuroscience. However, I don’t like biology but I love neuroscience to death. That’s the crux of it all. I’ve taken too many biology classes to know that I don’t really care for it, but too many to turn back and not major in it. That’s how I screw myself. I like to have fun and laugh. I'm not short, but cute sized -- 5'1", weigh about 100lbs. give or take 5 lbs. (usually give though). I work out a lot -- and not like the aerobic video crap (no offense) -- I actually go to the gym and lift weights (because I'm hardcore - lol, j/k). I have short people’s disease in which I have to fight for everything. I’m the little person in the gym that tries to lift the big weights even when on the verge of a hernia. I love carbs! I eat rice like there’s no tomorrow. I have a current food addiction to FunYuns and spinach salad. I have yet to obtain bulging deltoids and biceps from eating a serving of spinache.

R&B Kat DeLuna ft Dancehall artiste Elephant Man - 'Whine Up'

Katdeluna_sexygirlspretty_rihannabeyonce.jpgKAT is the girl next door, no matter where you're from. To say shes a crossover artist is an understatement. Hip hop, R&B, Merengue, Pop, Spanish Jazz, ballads, and dance, she does it all; in English and Spanish. Want proof? R&B superstar R. Kelly called her a "prodigy" and the famous Salvadorian singer Alvaro Torres referred to her as Selena. At age 12 she was invited by the "Queen of Merengue" Milly Quezada, to sing with her on stage in front of thousands of people, and in April of 2004 she opened for J Records recording artist Cassidy as part of the all Latino girl group Coquette. All this, and KAT is only 19 years old.
Despite her success, things haven't always come easy for KAT. Shortly after Kat Emperatriz De Luna and her family moved from the Bronx to the Dominican Republic, where she was raised in poverty. KAT spent her time listening to Aretha Franklin and Billie Holiday records, which she imitated daily on her karaoke machine.
Friends and family recognized her talent at an early age, but it wasn't until moving back to the US that KAT realized her potential as a singer. With that goal in mind at age 14, KAT was accepted to the New Jersey School of the Performing Arts. As a freshman, she scoured the pages of The Village Voice for auditions. KAT auditioned endlessly for a chance to showcase her undeniable talent and finally received a call for an all girl group. KAT recognized that music was missing a Latin flavor. She sought to fill this void and formed the first Latina, Hip Hop/R&B group: Coquette. This does not only display KATs ability to tap into her culture background to differentiate herself in the industry, but also her business acumen.


Myspace-sexygirl of the week
sexygirlphotos.jpg

Sexy female artiste Ce'Cile on the verge of claiming the summer

cecilesexygirlsnude.jpgGOODY VIDEO:
Rave reviews have been coming in for Ce'Cile's video Goody. Based on Danger Zone's Wipe Out Riddim, the video has been voted # 1 on MTV Tempo's Cross Caribbean Countdown, and the track has been doing well on the US scene and throughout the wider Caribbean.
Ce'Cile gives her fans a different flavour in this video as she tries to incorporate a more relaxed family vibe with guys and girls having fun, kids playing games on the beach and later when the scene simmers to a sizzling bonfire party.
The song and video are aimed not only at Ce'Cile's mature audience but also her growing young fans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archive

Template by:

Free Blog Templates