Saturday, October 9, 2010

Koy Ratchawin Wongviriya Pics

Here’s Koy together with a friend. I have no idea who the friend is so let me know if you recognize her, but I can say she’s pretty darn cute too. What a nice pair.
Koy Ratchawin Wongviriya
Fresh looking photo of Koy in a pretty sun dress. She’s so feminine and attractive, don’t you think?
Koy Ratchawin Wongviriya
Here’s a smoking hot sexy photo of Koy seducing us with her eyes. Just look at the open sexuality in her eyes and imagine what they promise. Yeah she’s cute and sexy too.
Koy Ratchawin Wongviriya
Here’s a papparatzi photo of Koy on vacation somewhere in the Thai islands. Not sure what island it is, but I am sure I like the bikini underneath that see through coverup.
Koy Ratchawin Wongviriya
Here’s a pre-short hair picture of Koy and I have to say I prefer the longer hair myself. She has great hips and a tiny waist and knowing she’s just 5′ 3″ tall you can tell she’s an adorable little package of Thai girl goodness. It’s a really cute smile too.
Koy Ratchawin Wongviriya

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archive

Template by:

Free Blog Templates