Saturday, October 9, 2010

Tina Nunez - Sexy, classy and career driven


By Shakira Fulwood
Tinanunez_sexygirls_sexxxxx.jpg
There are so many beautiful female artistes coming out of the island of Jamaica. Such as Tami Chynn and singing group Brick and Lace gracing pages in international magazines like Vibe and King. Then you have the sexy Kris Kelli gracing various videos throughout the dancehall reggae community, so there is no surprise when the world experiences Miss Tina Nunez, who is also a product of Jamaica's finest.
Tina was born in Kingston, Jamaica to legendary singing sensation Cornell Campbell. Miss T has been singing since the tender age of seven, and has been recording professionally for two years. Tina has been inspired by women in the music industry like Mariah Carey, Sade and dancehall female giant like Lady Saw who has been tearing through airwaves both local and international for many years. This twenty-one year old beauty describes her sound as a combination of pop, R&B, and dancehall.

Ms Glamorous keeping it sexy and real

Myspace-girl of the week
sexygirl_ms_glamorous.jpg
Hey wassup this yah girl Ashlee better known "MS GLAMOROUS" I'm a cool spontaneous chic coming at you From NewarkNew Jersey...it's crazy out here for real!!! ,my hometown is East New York (Brooklyn).I'm a Aspiring model tryna break into the lime lite, I also sing, rap/write my own songs and I'm just starting to get into acting...I'm tryna be good at everything because I love music dearly I'm a true fashonista and sporty which means I can bust yah a*s in ball..lol. But moreless I'm on this myspace that got everybody going crazy to just network and get acquainted with real cool people, not people who want to get me in their house as soon as possible...not the one sorry..wrong chic.....come at me correct or don't come @ all.!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archive

Template by:

Free Blog Templates