Monday, October 4, 2010

We joined Sweet Singles together

pomfriends1.jpg (104305 bytes)


  We joined Sweet Singles together and 2 of us are lucky to find their nice soul mates.   They are living happily together.

When will be your and my good luck together ??







pomfriends2.jpg (64486 bytes)
GuesGuess.. ?? Which ones are married and which ones are still available ?
Don't guess wrong !    Be careful.. my gun?
  Don

4082x5.jpg (17962 bytes) 
Hi, I am a single Thai woman. My supreme dream is having a beloved soul mate who love me and we get along well.   I wish we could build our warm family and secure future together.  A man of my dream is around 35 - 50,  talented. His partner can be proud of being with him and he can be proud of himself also. Not sadistic and neither a womaniser nor a playboy.




4082x13.jpg (21995 bytes)
CODE :SP7099
NAME: RAINY    AGE: 25                                                                                    HEIGHT:   165 CM  WEIGHT: 45 KG                                                                         SINGLE, NO CHILDREN AND NEVER BEEN MARRIED.

Hi, good afternoon from Thailand. I am healthy both physically and mentally. I don't smoke but drink occasionally for social gatherings.  I have a Vocational degree's from a college. (Grade: 3.22) and continued my study until I have a Higher Vocational 's degree (Grade: 3.04).   I am in a good shape and have no pimples on my face. I have smooth dark skin, long black hair, slim and black eyes.
People said that I have nice Thai smile and always in a good shape.
I am originally from the city of Monkey. Lopburi province but I am currently living in Pathumtani provinve which is closed to Bangkok and Sweet Singles. I live with my parents.



4082x6.jpg (16278 bytes)

Birthday: My mother told me that I opened my eyes to see this beautiful world on May 15, 2525




EDUCATION: Higher Vocational's degree in Domestic Science.


.


4082x3.jpg (18320 bytes)
MY LIKES: Chocolate, Dogs, Teddy Bear, Flowers,.. a nice man.



ENGLISH SKILLS: GOOD. I think that My English skills is good but you have to prove it yourself if it is really good or not.  (It may be good compare to other Thai people but may be fair compare to Americans or English )







4082x15.jpg (19460 bytes)



MYPERSONALITY :
I believe that I am cheerful, good humored, lively, generous, intelligent, honest, friendly, athletics, sexy, sophisticated, romantic, talkative, sincere, good mixer.








4082x16.jpg (19830 bytes)

DRESS :
It depends on time, chance and place. I consider these things when I am going to get dressed. Mostly ,
I like casual dress that I can feel relax too.











4082x2.jpg (13989 bytes)

HOBBIES:
I like watching movies, listening to music, singing Karaoke songs, reading all kind of books, travelling to beautiful places, playing sports, photography, watching T.V, dancing, shopping, cleaning, nightclub/disco, animals, cooking,........etc







4082x7.jpg (23944 bytes)

MY GOOD SIDES:

I am cheerful, sincere, like to enjoy life, having fun and like to smile.




MY PROVERB:
Who can love me, I can love him. 
Try my best in anything.




4082x11.jpg (14657 bytes)


MY IDEAL MAN :
He is a caucasian man who has similar personality, funny, cheerful, good humored, get along well, kind.  He could be a nice man who doesn't need to be  handsome. I prefer a man with no children at home.
He should be taller than me and look not ugly when walking together, Above all , he must not be a womaniser or a playboy and not sadistic.
I am afraid of men who are sadistic.





                    4082x10.jpg (22335 bytes)

MY DREAM & GOAL.
I would love to have my own family.
Having a beloved husband who loves me , get along well with me and we can build our warm family and secure future together is my dream and goal in life.










4082x14.jpg (13493 bytes)

Won't you think to try to get to know each other??






new1.jpg (131282 bytes)


I h I've been to the US and I took English course there. 
It was my good experience.













4082x17.jpg (21045 bytes)

WISHING YOU WERE A MAN OF MY DREAM AND I WAS ALSO YOUR IDEAL WOMAN. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archive

Template by:

Free Blog Templates